A special thank you to Dreaming of White Chocolate for this recipe and picture.
Triple Orange White Chocolate Creamsicle Pudding Cookies
This recipe uses orange juice in place of the eggs in the cookie dough. This enhances the citrus taste.
|1/2 cup butter softened|
|1 package small|
|1/3 cup packed light brown sugar|
|1 1/2 teaspoons dried orange peel|
|1/3 cup orange juice|
|1 1/4 cups All-purpose Flour|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, white chocolate pudding mix, brown sugar, orange extract, and orange peel.
2. Stir in the orange juice.
3. Add the flour and baking soda, stirring until well combined.
4. Mix in the white chocolate chips until incorporated.
5. Using a 1&1/2 Tablespoon scoop, drop dough onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 9 minutes.