Ranch Flavored Oyster Crackers
I used to fix these all the time but haven’t thought about them in quite a while. I came across the recipe yesterday and it brought back memories of how great they are. Be careful though, they are addictive!
1 (1 oz) package ranch dressing mix
1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
1/2 t garlic powder (or to your taste)
salt to taste
1 box or bag oyster crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in oyster crackers and mix to coat.
- Pour crackers onto a large cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so
- Cool and store in a covered container.