I used PB Crave Razzle Dazzle peanut butter for this recipe but you can use any peanut butter you like.
Click HERE to see my PB Crave peanut butter review and find out what Razzle Dazzle peanut butter is.
I have a GIVEAWAY happening HERE for PB Crave peanut butter from 7/24 – 8/24.
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
5 large marshmallows
1 jar (12 ounces) PB Crave Razzle Dazzle Peanut Butter
- In a heavy 2-qt. saucepan, combine the sugars, milk and marshmallows.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves and marshmallows melt.
- Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter.
- Pour into a buttered 8-in. square dish. Cool.
- When firm, cut into squares.