Ionic Fridge Air Purifier
How’s your refrigerator smell? Nice and fresh? Or do you dread opening the door to discover the most recent “fragrance” coming from your fridge? What do you use to freshen your fridge? I have always keep a box of baking soda in my fridge to absorb the odors so I was excited to review an Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier.
As soon as I received my Fridge Air Purifier I inserted 2 AA batteries and turned it on. Ta-Da!! Doesn’t get any easier than that. It runs for 30 minutes the first time you use it and then for 5 minutes every two hours. There is a light that blinks every 2 – 3 seconds for the five minutes it is on. And yes, I have been able to “catch it in action”.
So did it work? I put it to the test yesterday. I had a half sandwich with onions on it that I placed in the fridge. I didn’t realize the odor was really strong til I opened the fridge a little later and got a strong whiff of onion. So I waited several hours and went back to see if the odor had dissipated. Each time I went back the odor was less and less noticeable. While the odor never entirely disappeared, the Ionic Fridge Air Purifier did a great job. Much better than my box of baking soda.
Did I mention that it is only 4 inches tall? Yep, doesn’t take up much room in the fridge. Powered by 2 AA batteries and comes with a 1 year warranty. On top of that, Oransi offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders. You can purchase the Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier for only $29.99 right now while it is on sale.
Top 10 ionic fridge air purifier features that delight:
1. Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent: no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on. Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
Oransi has generously agreed to provide one of my readers with an Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier.
Will it be you? Enter on the giveaway form below for your chance to win!
All entries will be verified.
The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I received product in exchange for this review and post. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”