Kick off 2013 and use Manilla to organize and simplify all of your accounts in one secure place.
Enter The Manilla Get It Together Challenge to become more organized and win the I Got It Together $2,500 Grand Prize and other amazing Manilla partner prizes.
How To Enter:
New to Manilla? Sign up for FREE, link 3 accounts and automatically be entered to win great prizes! Visit Manilla.com/Challenge to get started.
Already have a Manilla account? Make sure you have linked 3 accounts and visit the Win $2,500 Challenge tab on
Facebook.com/MyManilla to sign up. (Link: https://www.facebook.com/mymanilla?v=app_243471432421482)
I Got It Together $2,500 Grand Prize
Shopping sprees at Pottery Barn to get your home together, at Sports Authority to get your body together and at Ann Taylor to get your wardrobe together.
I would love to win $2500, wouldn’t you?
Amazing Manilla partner prizes to help get it together including,
1. $500 pre-loaded Refundo Account Debit MasterCard
2. Hot Mamalah: The Ultimate Guide for Every Woman of the Tribe book by Lisa Klug
3. 25 Marketing for the Chic CEO E-Books
4. Diva Mama Aromatherapy Spray set, 1 hour phone consultation and a personalized guided meditation to achieve life balance with Shira Adler
5. $25 Target gift card from Go Momma Coupons
6. Tamara Monosoffâs How Hot Is Your Product program and a free Mom Inventors Handbook from Mom Invented
7. 4,000 Shopcade bonus points to use on the site to redeem promotions and retails items 8. Uncommon Chick Kesha Brown 2013 Inspirational Calendar
9. $25 AMEX gift certificate use at the Hipiti store of your choice
10. Organize Your Office In No Time book by Monica Ricci and a 60-minute phone consultation on home or office organizing with Monica
Manilla.com is the free service that allows you to manage everything in your life in a single place. Manilla.com and the 4+ star Manilla mobile apps organize and simplify your life by providing one secure access point and a single password to access all of your household accounts including financial, utilities, subscriptions, daily deals and travel rewards. Using a single password, Manilla customers get an automated, organized view of all of their account information, as well as text and email reminders to pay bills, renew expiring subscriptions and manage soon-to-expire daily deals, all with unlimited storage and seamless document retrieval. For more information, please visit www.Manilla.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla.