1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 package pepperoni
1 green pepper chopped
1 onion chopped
1 can fresh or canned mushrooms bits & pieces
2 cans italian sauce
1/3 box Pasta Shells
1/3 box pasta twists
1/3 box wagon wheel pasta (rotelle)
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add pepperoni, green peppers, onion and mushrooms and stir fry together.
- Add Italian sauce and simmer.
- Boil all pasta together according to package instructions. Drain.
- Mix pasta and sauce together.
- Add mozzarella cheese and cover until cheese melts.
My Mom used to make this recipe all the time. As I am typing in the recipe, I find it is an example of making a recipe without exact measurements.
It is good for feeding a crowd.